Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Best Buy? I think not.

So I went to the Best Buy in Murray to purchase a new radio for my car, because fm transmitters just don't work very well, and went in knowing exactly what I wanted. 30 minutes later not a soul could be found to help me out. Worst customer service ever.

I wrote the following post, but like all bad (real) reviews, best buy didn't have the guts to let the truth be known.

"I went to the best buy in murray utah to purchase a new car stereo, and instead of finding a stereo, I found laziness, incompetence, and apathy wrapped up in another big box store. I knew exactly what I wanted, and all I needed was to have an employee climb the ladder marked for employees only and retrieve my merchandise. After waiting around almost 10 minutes, I went in search for help, found one employee who said he would be right over, and guess what, NEVER CAME. I will never will step foot in that cesspool of stupidity ever again. I went to the Best Buy in Sandy, and received great service, and a better product than what I was going to by for cheaper and love it."

Only go to the Murray Best Buy if you have either Job's patience, or are a masochist.

Thanks for reading my random rant, and DON'T EVER GO TO MURRAY BEST BUY!!!

- Chris

1 comment:

  1. So you're saying not to go to the Murray Best Buy?? :) Sorry it wasn't a great experience.

    ReplyDelete