Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Hand That Rocks The Cradle

Ok, so this post has nothing to do with a hand, a cradle or even that creepy movie so to speak, but I wanted to post pictures of the crib my dad, my father-in-law and Chris made for Nolan. After months of waiting in anticipation they finished it and here is the end result. I am so proud to have such crafty men in my life.

They made the crib from scratch


One half of his room
Here is his mostly finished room, there are still some photos and accessories I need to add, but you get the idea. 
Dresser and blocks I made, there is also a large bookcase to the left.
I think he likes it!

2 comments:

  1. That turned out beautifully!!! You have every reason to be proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I am so impressed! that crib is beautiful and how neat that your kids will have a crib their dad and grandpa made! too sweet!

    ReplyDelete