Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Fill In The Blanks

Ok, so since I have been horrible at blogging for the past 6+ months instead of trying to type all we've done since the last point I am going to upload a bunch of photos and let you fill in the blanks.  See you didn't know it was going to be a game did you! J/K I'll fill them in for you. :)

FIRST SWIM LESSON





NOLAN'S FIRST TASTE OF BABY FOOD



MY BIRTHDAY





WARD LUAU




BEDTIME STORIES WITH MOM AND DAD


MATHERS' CABIN








FAMILY PICTURES
(NOLAN 6 MONTHS OLD)









HALLOWEEN













CHRISTMAS






Phew, now I feel better, I can at least catch up from here. And I am going to yet make another goal of trying to stay on top of things from now on. 

4 comments:

  1. I could look at your pictures for days and days! Sucha cute kid and family! One of my favorites, the black adn white with Nolen sitting solo in the chair... Nearly tears me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha. Thanks Tammy. I think Bryce is quite the little man too. I hope all is well with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have GOT to do lunch!!! Love the photos.

    ReplyDelete