Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Our little announcement

Yet another year goes by and I have failed to blog. So many fun and wonderful things have happened to our family this past year and I can't believe next month Nolan will be 2! How is that possible???

I need to start taking the pictures I take on my phone (on a daily basis) and start recording all the funny/sweet and random things our little man does.  But first we have some exciting news......

We found out this past November that I was pregnant and due in July. Today we had the ultrasound and well I will let the picture do the talking.


Surprise!!! We are pregnant with another little BOY. Chris and I couldn't be more happy and I think Nolan will make a wonderful big brother.  The ultrasound showed that the baby is healthy and is ahead of schedule weight wise so lets hope for an earlier delivery.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you! Nolan will be the cutest big brother ever!

    ReplyDelete